Location: Regen Tribe Community Lab
⏰ Time Layout:
Dinner at 7ish-8:30ish*
- Potential after-dinner activities if the mood is right
Spend a Sunday with us! We just had a deep rain in Tulum, so it’s time to release.
SWAPluck and Community Dinner
💝 Vendors Welcome (no fee)
🧿 All Genders Welcome
Ideas for what to bring:
• Plants/Seeds + garden gifts
• Gently loved clothing
• Tools and Appliances in great condition (i.e. hand blender)
• Art supplies, Notebooks/Journals
• Spiritual paraphernalia (crystals, cards, candles, etc.)
• Games (i.e. board games)
We are going to swap to our hearts’ content and all receive new-for-us gems.
Wholesome dinner is 200 pesos or free if you bring a vegan dish 💖
We are using the dinner to fundraise for a community member who splintered his leg bone in a motorcycle crash and needs surgery. Please consider donating extra to the fund.
Bring a swimsuit if you’d like to swim in the cenote, but even if you don’t bring a swimsuit you can still swim 😉
- No alcohol
- No meat
- Ask the organizer if you plan to invite people