We invite you to join us for Gathering of the Tribes at Lumeria in Baja California – a transformational 3 day experience followed by an optional week long deep dive into conscious and ecological community living and building!
This is an invitation for those who are feeling inspired to cultivate a life more connected to nature, spirit and community. This is a calling for those who are ready to gather around the fire in honor and celebration of the beauty and sacredness of all life.
Gathering of the Tribes is an opportunity for you to come together with like-minded people to cultivate deep connection and build community. Some of our key interests are land stewardship, environmental sustainability, regeneration, resilience, social justice, permaculture, natural building, organic gardening/farming, bee keeping, holistic health, healing, life as ceremony, plant allies, spiritual connection, meditation, prayer, music, yoga, dance, life guided by purpose, seva/service, whole systems design, intentional community and ecovillage development.
Lumeria is a beautiful 15 acre beachfront property on the Sea of Cortez located between La Paz and Cabo in Baja California (Google map location). There are currently two 4 bed/4 bath houses, another building with a community kitchen and dining hall below and studio above, a desalination plant for water and bell tents for glamping – all powered by solar!
Part of the intention for this gathering is to bring people down to this beautiful location to explore the possibilities of what type of community and projects can be cocreated on this land! There is currently a Yoga Retreat being designed and built on 3 acres. There are 12 acres (including all the structures and infrastructure mentioned above) that are an open canvas for the cocreative spirit of the participants of our gathering. The current landowner and steward is open to many ideas and possibilities for what is to be created on the property… including the potential of putting the land into a land trust that is stewarded and managed by community members. We will also explore ways that participants can support the vision and be involved in the development of the Yoga Retreat.
Key Elements for the Gathering
- Connecting and networking with kindred spirits that share similar core values and vision for creating healthy and regenerative community
- Cultivate our skills and abilities to interrelate, communicate and collaborate (specifically in the areas of intentional community building and ecovillage development)
- Exploring the community vision and project potential for Lumeria (for people interested in near term and long term involvement)
- Exploring permaculture design solutions and implementation for Lumeria
- Celebrating the beauty of life, nature and community in a magical place
- Enjoying the serene nature of the sea, beach, nearby mountains and surrounding areas
- Yoga, music, meditation and sound healing (bring your instruments!)
- Connecting with spirit, nature and community